Before March 25th, 2023
After March 25th, 2023
(Students, Committees and IEEE Member)
|500 USD / 3000 RMB||550 USD / 3500 RMB|
|520 USD / 3300 RMB||550 USD / 3500 RMB|
|Presenter Only||300 USD / 2000 RMB||300 USD / 2000 RMB|
|Listener||250 USD / 1600 RMB||270 USD / 1800 RMB|
|Additional Page||60 USD / 400 RMB / Per Page||60 USD / 400 RMB / Per Page|
|Additional Paper||500 USD / 3000 RMB / Per One||500 USD / 3000 RMB / Per One|
1. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
2. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually.
3. If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
4. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged $60 per additional page.
5. Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
Registrations canceled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
Registrations canceled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
Registrations canceled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 30% of the registration fees.
Registrations canceled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
The ATEEE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default, etc.
The ATEEE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.